Oppose Any Foe (A Luke Stone Thriller-Book 4) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Luke Stone Thriller series.
- #1: Any Means Necessary (Luke Stone Thriller #1) (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #2: Oath of Office (Luke Stone Thriller #2) (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #3: Situation Room (Luke Stone Thriller #3) (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #5: President Elect (A Luke Stone Thriller-Book 5) (Paperback): $17.99
- #6: Our Sacred Honor (A Luke Stone Thriller-Book 6) (Paperback): $17.99
- #7: House Divided (A Luke Stone Thriller-Book 7) (Hardcover): $21.99
OPPOSE ANY FOE is book #4 in the bestselling Luke Stone thriller series, which begins with ANY MEANS NECESSARY (book #1), a free download with over 250 five star reviews
A small arsenal of U.S. nuclear weapons are stolen from a NATO base in Europe. The world scrambles to figure out who the culprits are and what their target is--and to stop them before they unleash hell on humanity.
With only hours left before it is too late, the President has no choice but to call in Luke Stone, the former head of an elite FBI para-military team. Finally getting his life back in order, and with devastating news on his own family front, Luke does not want the job. But with the newly elected female President desperate for his help, he realizes he cannot turn his back on her.
In the action-packed, international cat-and-mouse chase that follows, Luke, Ed and his former team will have to be more daring, and break more rules, than ever before. With the fate of the world at stake, Luke heads into the murky fog of war and espionage, and discovers the culprit is not who he thinks it is after all.
A political thriller with non-stop action, dramatic international settings and heart-pounding suspense, OPPOSE ANY FOE is book #4 in the bestselling and critically-acclaimed Luke Stone series, an explosive new series that will leave you turning pages late into the night.