Trap the Devil: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Dewey Andreas Novel series.
- #1: Power Down (A Dewey Andreas Novel #1) (Mass Market): $11.99
- #2: Coup d'Etat: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #3: The Last Refuge: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #4: Eye for an Eye: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #5: Independence Day: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #6: First Strike: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Bloody Sunday: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: The Island: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
Some of the most powerful people in the government, military, and private sector are planning to take over the reins of the White House—and populate it with their own sympathizers and puppets. They’ve already taken out the Speaker of the House, whose death was made to look like an accident. The president and VP are next in line. . .
“Intense and gripping...Coes’ name should be on the lips of every reader who enjoys Vince Flynn and the Brads (Taylor and Thor).”—Booklist (starred review)
On restricted duty while he recovers from injuries incurred on a previous mission, Dewey Andreas is sent to Paris by the director of the CIA to accompany the Secretary of State. But what should have been a simple security job turns into a nightmare when the Secretary is taken out by a hitman—and the blame falls on Dewey himself. Now Dewey is on the run and out in the cold, desperately trying to unravel a plot back at home and a secret enemy at his heels before the conspirators succeed in their sinister agenda. . .and kill millions of innocent citizens in the process.
“Read Trap the Devil and see why readers who are in-the-know consider Ben Coes the contemporary master of thriller authors.”—Bookreporter
About the Author
BEN COES is the author of the critically acclaimed Power Down and Coup d’Etat. He is a former speechwriter for the George H .W. Bush White House, worked for Boone Pickens, was a fellow at the JFK School of Government at Harvard, a campaign manager for Mitt Romney’s run for governor in 2002, and is currently a partner in a private equity company out of Boston. He lives in Wellesley, Mass.