The Last Refuge: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Dewey Andreas Novel series.
- #1: Power Down (A Dewey Andreas Novel #1) (Mass Market): $11.99
- #2: Coup d'Etat: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #4: Eye for an Eye: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #5: Independence Day: A Dewey Andreas Novel (Mass Market): $11.99
- #6: First Strike: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Trap the Devil: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #7) (Mass Market): $11.99
- #8: Bloody Sunday: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #8) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #9: The Island: A Thriller (A Dewey Andreas Novel #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
THE LAST REFUGE
Israeli Special Forces commander Kohl Meir has proof that Iran has finally succeeded in building its first nuclear weapon—and plans on using it to attack Israel. But before Meir can recruit Dewey Andreas and execute his secret operation, he's abducted in New York and smuggled into Iran, where he's imprisoned and tortured.
Dewey owes his life to Meir and his team of Israeli commandos. Now he must do whatever it takes to free Meir from one of the world's most secure prisons…while Iran's nuclear clock ticks away. It's the most perilous mission of his lifetime—and Dewey cannot afford to fail. The fate of millions is at stake. The fragile balance of world power depends on his every move. And time is running out…
This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.
About the Author
BEN COES is the author of the critically acclaimed Power Down and Coup d’Etat. He is a former speechwriter for the George H .W. Bush White House, worked for Boone Pickens, was a fellow at the JFK School of Government at Harvard, a campaign manager for Mitt Romney’s run for governor in 2002, and is currently a partner in a private equity company out of Boston. He lives in Wellesley, Mass.
“My favorite novel in at least a decade. The writing was inherently masculine, brilliantly crafted.” —Elizabeth Backney, Huffington Post
“Action, international intrigue, romance--it doesn't get any better.” —San Jose Mercury News
“The Last Refuge is a winner, and it will keep readers turning the pages.” —The Associated Press
“Another winner from a writer who is a rising star among the ranks of the literary world's most successful authors of the international thriller.” —The Nashua Telegraph
“Fantastic... a terrific follow-up on [Coes's] first two suspenseful books.” —Bestsellers World
“It's a thriller. It's current, and the excitement keeps going…” —The Daily Oklahoman