Coming to Rosemont: The First Novel in the Rosemont Series (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Rosemont series.
- #2: Weaving the Strands: The Second Novel in the Rosemont Series (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Uncovering Secrets: The Third Novel in the Rosemont Series (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Drawing Close: The Fourth Novel in the Rosemont Series (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Bringing Them Home (Rosemont #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Shelving Doubts: The Sixth Novel in the Rosemont Series (Paperback): $15.99
Forensic accountant Maggie Martin survives the sudden death of her husband, the charismatic President of Windsor College, only to uncover the secrets of his carefully concealed double life. Dealing with the financial and emotional wreckage left in Paul's wake, she is stunned to learn he inherited an estate known as Rosemont in the seemingly serene Midwestern town of Westbury. Why had he never told her?
Maggie travels to Westbury for the stated purpose of listing Rosemont for immediate sale, but what she really seeks are answers to her all-consuming questions about her sham of a marriage; her sham of a life. She never anticipated the seductive charm of Rosemont. Throwing her trademark caution to the wind, and over the objections of her opinionated grown children, she pulls up stakes and moves halfway across the country, determined to make a fresh start in Westbury. Behind closed doors, however, lurks a cadre of evildoers, playing with multiple wild cards of fraud, embezzlement and arson.
With a quiet, orderly - and distinctively solitary - life in mind, Maggie is instead thrown headlong into a crusade against political corruption, where defeat and retreat are not an option. Still bearing the scars of betrayal, will she find joy, romance and possibility in Westbury?
This fast-paced, smart novel has enough twists and turns to make the reader want to buckle in