One Minute Out (Gray Man) (Large Print / Paperback)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Gray Man (Netflix Movie Tie-In) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: On Target (Gray Man #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Ballistic (Gray Man #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Dead Eye (Gray Man #4) (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Back Blast (Gray Man #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Gunmetal Gray (Gray Man #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Agent in Place (Gray Man #7) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Mission Critical (Gray Man #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: One Minute Out (Gray Man #9) (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: Relentless (Gray Man #10) (Paperback): $17.00
- #11: Sierra Six (Gray Man #11) (Paperback): $17.00
- #12: Burner (Gray Man #12) (Hardcover): $29.00
From Mark Greaney, the New York Times bestselling author of Mission Critical and a coauthor of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan novels, comes another high-stakes thriller featuring the world's most dangerous assassin: the Gray Man.
While on a mission to Croatia, Court Gentry uncovers a human trafficking operation. The trail leads from the Balkans all the way back to Hollywood.
Court is determined to shut it down, but his CIA handlers have other plans. The criminal ringleader has actionable intelligence about a potentially devastating terrorist attack on the US. The CIA won't move until they have that intel. It's a moral balancing act with Court at the pivot point.
About the Author
MARK GREANEY has a degree in international relations and political science. In his research for the Gray Man novels, including Mission Critical, Agent in Place, Gunmetal Gray, Back Blast, Dead Eye, Ballistic, On Target, and The Gray Man, he traveled to more than fifteen countries and trained alongside military and law enforcement in the use of firearms, battlefield medicine, and close-range combative tactics. He is also the author of the New York Times bestsellers Tom Clancy Support and Defend, Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect, Tom Clancy Commander in Chief, and Tom Clancy True Faith and Allegiance. With Tom Clancy, he coauthored Locked On, Threat Vector, and Command Authority.